Your browser is incompatible with this site. Upgrade to a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to experience this site.
RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack®
Becoming a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack confirms that you have the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
About the RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack Exam
To earn RHCSA in Red Hat Open Stack, you must demonstrate the skills needed to:
- Install and configure the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Manage users, projects, flavors, and rules
- Configure and manage images
- Add compute nodes
- Manage storage using Swift and Cinder
About the RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack Candidate
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform skills.
- IT professional with RHCSA or equivalent skills