Candidates should have:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or a current Associate-level certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- Minimum five years hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions
- Advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty exam
To help prepare for this exam, it's recommended that you take hands-on training, have real-world experience and study network-focused whitepapers and documentation.
The following course helps you prepare for this certification:
Recertification is required every two years for all AWS Certifications. AWS will send you an email notification about six months before your certification credential is set to expire. Read more about AWS recertification here.