Microsoft Certified: Power Automate RPA Developer Associate
The Power Automate RPA Developer Associate role and certification
If you’re a developer with a keen interest in providing automated solutions for your organization, this certification could be a great fit for you. You fit the profile for this certification if you know how to automate Windows-based, browser-based, and terminal-based applications time-consuming and repetitive processes by using a mix of approaches like UI, API, and database automations. Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer Associate reviews solution requirements, creates process documentation, and designs, develops, troubleshoots, and evaluates solutions.
To earn the Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer Associate certification , you must know how to work with business stakeholders to help improve and automate business workflows. You will also need to work with administrators to deploy and support solutions in production environments.
Earning this certification will validate your proficiency in:
- Designing solutions
- Understand how to interact with an application targeted for automation
- Determine the type of Power Automate flows to implement
- Design the solution
- Developing solutions
- Create basic solution components
- Configure components
- Improve components
- Integrate AI Builder and Azure Cognitive Services into solutions
- Finalize development and test solutions
- Deploying and managing solutions
- Configure the solution infrastructure
- Prepare solutions for production deployment
- Deploy and manage solutions
- Share solutions and collaborate
Job role: Developer
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually - at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Microsoft Certification Renewal page.