Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Gain the skills and knowledge to implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions.
An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security.
Earning this certification will validate you are able to:
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
View Certification PathDownload Prep Guide
Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn. For more information, please check out the Renew your Microsoft Certification page.