Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Gain the skills and knowledge to design and implement comprehensive Azure solutions.
Master the skills needed to design solutions that run on Azure. A Microsoft Azure solution architect must have expertise in compute, network, storage, and security.
Earning this certification will validate you are able to:
- Deploy and Configure Infrastructure
- Implement Workloads and Security
- Create and Deploy Apps
- Implement Authentication and Secure Data
- Develop for the Cloud
- Determine Workload Requirements
- Design for Identity and Security
- Design a Data Platform Solution
- Design a Business Continuity Strategy
- Design for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
- Design an Infrastructure Strategy
AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Microsoft provides two re-certification options for those who want to demonstrate continues competence in these areas. You can demonstrate that you're staying current in the technology by either taking a re-certification exam or stay-current course within two years of earning your certification. As soon as you pass either the course or the exam, the expiration date on your certification will be extended two years from that date. For more information, please check out the FAQ on Microsoft's Certification Exam Policies page.