Your browser is incompatible with this site. Upgrade to a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to experience this site.
Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Become a GCP Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer
A Professional Cloud Network Engineer implements and manages network architectures in Google Cloud Platform. This individual has at least 1 year of hands-on experience working with Google Cloud Platform and may work on networking or cloud teams with architects who design the infrastructure. By leveraging experience implementing VPCs, hybrid connectivity, network services, and security for established network architectures, this individual ensures successful cloud implementations using the command line interface or the Google Cloud Platform Console.
The Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design, Plan, and Prototype a GCP Network
- Implement a GCP Virtual Public Cloud (VPC)
- Configure Network Services
- Implement Hybrid Interconnectivity
- Implement Network Security
About the certification beta exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual's ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role
- To earn this certification you must pass the Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam
- The format is multiple choice and multiple select and is available in English
- The exam has no prerequisites
- This exam must be taken in-person at one of our testing center locations
Beta certification exams are newly developed assessments. We gather performance statistics on the questions and use these statistics to create the certification standards for the final exams. If you pass, you are Google Cloud Certified.
- Save 40% on the cost of certification
- Prove early adoption by claiming a low certificate number if you pass
- Get exclusive Google-branded apparel
- Refer to our FAQs for more details
Specifics about the beta
- Length: 4 hours
- Registration fee: $120 USD (discounted from retail price of $200 USD)
- Language: English
Locate a test center near you.
The following courses will help you prepare for this certification:
All Google certifications are valid for 2 years from the date certified, unless stated otherwise. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status.