Google Certified Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
Become a GCP Certified Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
A Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is responsible for efficient development operations that can balance service reliability and delivery speed. They are skilled at using Google Cloud Platform to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents.
The Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Apply site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Optimize service performance
- Implement service monitoring strategies
- Build and implement CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Manage service incidents
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a Kryterion testing center location. Locate a test center near you.
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: USD $200