Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
Become a GCP Certified Professional Data Engineer
A Google Certified Professional - Data Engineer enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and visualizing data. The Data Engineer designs, builds, maintains, and troubleshoots data processing systems with a particular emphasis on the security, reliability, fault-tolerance, scalability, fidelity, and efficiency of such systems.
The Data Engineer also analyzes data to gain insight into business outcomes, builds statistical models to support decision-making, and creates machine learning models to automate and simplify key business processes.
A Google Certified Professional – Data Engineer means you demonstrate the ability to:
- Build and maintain data structures and databases
- Design data processing systems
- Analyze data and enable machine learning
- Model business processes for analysis and optimization
- Design for reliability
- Visualize data and advocate policy
- Design for security and compliance
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a Kryterion testing center location. Locate a test center near you.
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: USD $200
Google Certified Professional - Data Engineer exam
Looking for Google Professional Data Engineer practice exams and questions? Our unlimited training subscription GK Polaris Accelerate has them and more. Get access for 12 months for only one payment of $399. LEARN MORE
The following courses will help you prepare for this certification:
All Google certifications are valid for 2 years from the date certified, unless stated otherwise. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status.