Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
Become a GCP Certified Professional Cloud Architect
A Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. Through an understanding of cloud architecture and Google technology, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
A Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect means you demonstrate the ability to:
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a Kryterion testing center locations. Locate a test center near you.
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: USD $200
Not sure what it takes to earn your Google Professional Cloud Architect certification?
Then download our free publication, How to Become a Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect to gain valuable insight into the certification process for this highly sought-after accolade.
Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect exam.
The following courses will help you prepare for this certification:
All Google certifications are valid for 2 years from the date certified, unless stated otherwise. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status.