Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization (CCP-V)
The Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization (CCP-V) credential validates the skills that experienced IT solution builders, such as engineers and consultants, need to install, configure and roll out common XenDesktop 7 solutions.
Steps to Certification
- Attain the CCA-V certification.
- Prepare with recommended training:
- Review the preparation guide for Exam 1Y0-300: Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions.
- Pass Exam 1Y0-300.
Information for Those Already Certified
CCEEs for Virtualization can achieve the CCP-V by passing the Professional-level Exam 1Y0-300.
To become a CCP-V you must pass Exam 1Y0-300, which covers:
- Installing required technologies
- Configuring technical components
- Testing configurations