Recommended AWS Knowledge:
- Two or more years’ experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Experience administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C01)
AWS Certifications are valid for 3 years. To maintain your AWS Certified status, you are required to periodically demonstrate your continued expertise by recertifying. Recertification helps strengthen the overall value of your AWS Certification and shows individuals and employers that your credential covers the latest AWS knowledge, skills, and best practices. Learn more at the AWS website.