Discover how to use big data and the Data Analytics Lifecycle to address your business challenges.
Develop and expand your data scientist and analytics skill set to immediately and effectively participate in big data and other analytics projects. These courses and certifications, developed by Dell EMC, are technology-neutral programs designed to teach advanced analytic methods and big data analytics technologies and tools. You will apply these methods and tools to real world business challenges and confirm your ability to participate as a data science team member.
Practice and understand these tools, technologies, and techniques:
- Data Analytics Lifecycle
- Reframing business challenges as analytics challenges
- Learn to applying appropriate analytic techniques and tools
- Create statistical models and identify insights for actionable results
- Select appropriate data visualizations to clearly communicate analytic insights
- Use advanced quantitative methods
- Apply advanced techniques to real-world datasets
- Use advanced analytics to create a competitive advantage
- R and RStudio, MapReduce/Hadoop, in-database analytics, and Window and MADlib functions.
- NoSQL databases and Hadoop Ecosystem tools
Gain practical foundation level training that enables immediate and effective participation in big data and other analytics projects. Cover basic and advanced analytic methods and big data analytics technologies and tools. Apply these methods and tools to real world business challenges. Apply the concepts taught in the course to the context of the Data Analytics Lifecycle. Prepare for the Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA) certification exam and establish a baseline of Data Science skills.
This course builds on the skills developed in the Data Science and Big Data Analytics course. The main focus areas cover Hadoop (including Pig, Hive, and HBase), natural language processing, social network analysis, simulation, random forests, multinomial logistic regression, and data visualization. With a technology-neutral approach, this course utilizes several open-source tools to address big data challenges.
Achieving the Data Science Associate (EMCDSA) certification confirms your ability to immediately participate and contribute as a data science team member on big data and other analytics projects.
The Data Scientist, Advanced Analytics Specialist (EMCDS) certification is designed to build on the skills developed in the associate level course in data science (Data Science & Big Data Analytics) and help aspiring data scientists continue to evolve and expand their skill sets.