Google has created a track for IT professionals to certify as a data engineer on the GCP platform. This certification program provides Google cloud professionals a way to demonstrate their skills. The assessment is based on a rigorous exam using industry-standard methodology to determine whether a candidate meets Google's proficiency standards.
This Certification Prep Guide provides an overview of the current Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Certified Data Engineer certification and offers helpful tips that you can use when preparing for your GCP certification exam.
This guide will help you understand:
- Why get certified as a GCP Data Engineer?
- What is the GCP Data Engineer certification?
- Who should take the GCP Data Engineer exam?
- How will becoming a GCP Data Engineer impact your job and career?
- GCP Data Engineer exam guide
- How to prepare for the GCP Data Engineer certification
- GCP Data Engineer exam: Tips & tricks
- How to maintain your GCP Data Engineer certification
- Next steps after you obtain your GCP Data Engineer certification