Microsoft retired the MCSA and MCSE certifications on January 2021. Does that really mean it is the end? It isn’t. Join this webinar to understand the logical next steps and new certification paths.
Gidget has worked as a network administrator, programmer, developer, database administrator, analyst, business Intelligence consultant, project manager, and solutions engineer. She has held many of these roles simultaneously. Presently, she is a solutions engineer and continues to maintain her MCT and certification credentials. Her main area of focus as an instructor and consultant was in data and analytics. She maintains ongoing expertise in many technology areas including Azure, Office 365, .Net, Windows, and security.
In her current role, Gidget focuses on solutions for companies and individuals as they pursue new and enhanced skills development as well as certification. Gidget maintains focus and interest in computers and technology for their usefulness and applicability in the marketplace and strives to help others do the same.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- Discover next steps now that MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD are retired
- How to map current certifications to new ones
- Role based certifications – What they are and Why you should pursue them
- Why role based certifications still matter even if you are completely on premise
- Steps to certification
- Strategies for certification