IT administration tasks have usually required manual, point and click operations. Those days are gone; not only is manual action no longer necessary, but your IT technologists can’t afford the time to manually do what can be easily automated and taken off their plate. PowerShell provides an intuitive way to turn time-consuming grunt work into simple, repeatable, scriptable commands. Is your organization taking advantage of PowerShell? Your competitors are.
Jared Thibodeau is a bilingual, cross-certified instructor with hands-on implementation experience and over 20 years of IT consulting and teaching experience. From instruction to courseware customization and development, Jared has the skills in and out of the classroom to ensure success. Jared teaches, is certified, and has authored courses in Windows, Windows Server, SharePoint, System Center, Cloud, VMware and Hyper-V Virtualization.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What you can administer with PowerShell
- How to find and execute PowerShell commands
- Ways to format report information with PowerShell
- How to combine multiple PowerShell commands
- How to perform actions on remote computers using PowerShell