This webinar will provide tips and strategies for achieving Microsoft certifications for personal and career success. This webinar will present ideas around studying for certification, the value of certification, what training does and does not do, and how certification helps advance your career.
Gidget has worked as a network administrator, programmer, developer, database administrator, analyst, business intelligence consultant, project manager, and solutions engineer. She has held many of these roles simultaneously. Presently, she is a solutions engineer and continues to maintain her MCT and certification credentials. Her main area of focus as an instructor and consultant was in data and analytics. She maintains ongoing expertise in many technology areas including Azure, Office 365, .Net, Windows, and security.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What to expect as you prepare and become certified
- Certification tips and strategies
- Expected and unexpected benefits that occur through the certification process
- Certification and career advancement
- What training does and does not do