Making strides as a top contending cloud provider is Google Cloud Platform (GCP). In the growing cloud market, it’s important for organizations to understand the core products and services, how GCP can be utilized and see it in action.
Mark Pevec, an authorized and certified Google Cloud instructor, is an experienced software developer with almost 20 years of experience developing software. He also has several years of experience with developing applications for the cloud and is currently working with several start-ups building applications on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Watch this one-hour recorded webinar where you can expect to learn:
- Introduction to GCP
- Core features of GCP products & services
- How this fits in the GCP cloud landscape
- GCP key market strengths
- GCP Use Cases
- Ingesting Big data into BigQuery and performing OLAP workloads
- Hosting a set of REST API microservices
- Using pre-built Machine Learning APIs for image or speech processing
- LIVE DEMO: Deploying REST API Microservices