What is the role of data, AI, and analytics in mitigating the risks of COVID-19 to the workplace or public space? COVID-19 represents new risks for organizations as workers return physically to their jobs, and as people return to public spaces. Based on the presenter’s recent interviews with several organizations, along with decades of experience delivering applied AI solutions, this talk reviews the latest thinking about how some organizations are tackling this difficult problem, and includes demonstrations of some new approaches.
Dr. Pratt has three decades of experience delivering applied AI, ML, and NLP solutions. She is a celebrated author, has appeared multiple times on NPR, has appeared on two TEDx Talks, and is a respected keynote speaker.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What are AI and DI? Why are they both essential to COVID-19 decision making?
- How to use AI to see the patterns in data—private and public—that affect risk.
- How to use agent-based simulations to see how people interact with your facility, in order to inform policies that minimize risk.
- How to connect multiple AI models to understand the chain from policy to outcome.
- Understand how models plus visualization can help to understand how mitigation policies (distancing, masks, UV lights, staggered hours, etc.) influences risk.