- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
To reinforce this material, you will also explore case studies with a variety of AWS infrastructure designs and strategies. After the course, you will be fully equipped to build and scale a more efficient and reliable IT solution on the AWS cloud environment.
Why take the Architecting on AWS course?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate was one of the top paying IT certifications for 2018. With a high-opportunity market for AWS solutions architects and greater earning potential for trained employees, the Architecting on AWS course is perfect for those looking to improve their AWS cloud skills and pursue a valuable certification path.
The average salary of an AWS-certified IT professional is roughly $114,000 – placing it in the top five highest-paying certifications in the United States and Canada. Read more about "What It Takes To Earn a Top-Paying AWS Certification".
Course Taught by AWS Instructors
As an AWS authorized, worldwide training partner you can trust that you're learning the latest content developed by AWS when taking a class with Global Knowledge. We have more than 20 Authorized AWS Instructors (AAI) who not only have real-world experience, but also go through a rigorous process to validate their teaching expertise.
I like how the content of the lectures are organized. I like how the instructor brings out each concept by presenting them how the AWS infrastructure is built, from simple to complex. The labs are designed very well. Overall, I learned quite a bit even though I am already AWS certified at associate level. Worth the time spent.
Application Software Engineer
More than 2,400 reviewers give the instructors for this course a 94% overall satisfaction rating in our post-course survey.