KEEP PACE WITH TECHNOLOGY WITH A FLEXIBLE LEARNING PLATFORM
Red Hat® Learning Subscription Premium provides a customizable learning experience with self-paced and live training options. Users can tailor their learning with recorded video classes, e-books, online content, and live virtual classes. A subscription provides access to content across the entire Red Hat product portfolio, content that is continuously updated by Red Hat experts. Live, instructor-led classes create an engaging, immersive learning experience. These interactive sessions compliment the on-demand, self-paced learning materials available with a Red Hat Learning Subscription for highly effective, flexible training for everyone from beginners to experienced professionals.
This subscription provides an array of additional features to complement the learning experience. Cloud-based labs give the opportunity for hands-on practice in actual Red Hat environments. Expert extras are short, on-demand videos where Red Hat practitioners demonstrate innovative technologies in practical scenarios. Skills paths and pre-assessments are available for course selection guidance. Red Hat Learning Subscription Premium also includes certification exams. Red Hat’s exams are industry-recognized and performance-based. These exams validate that holders have the skills needed to undertake even the most ambitious technology projects. Reporting capabilities to track progress toward training and certification goals.
- 24x7 self-paced access to Red Hat online training and video classroom courses
- Content is created by Red Hat experts who build and use Red Hat technology and is directly related to Red Hat certification exams.
- Early access
- Be the first to explore in-development technology before it is officially released by accessing courses and labs in development.
- Cloud-based labs
- Get hands-on practice in authentic Red Hat environments, delivered 24x7 on six continents.
- Skills paths
- Map your learning and certification goals to one of the skills paths inside the platform to develop a strong foundation for a specific skill set.
- Certification exams and retakes
- Validate your skills through performance-based exams remotely or at a testing station. Exams can be taken when and where it's most convenient.
- Expert extras
- Red Hat field practitioners present short demo videos to supplement courses by showing innovative technologies and practices based on actual use cases.
- Expert chat
- Get direct answers and guidance from curriculum experts via a 30-minute chat session per day. Machine translations provide chat dialogue in local languages.
- E-book Downloads
- Download course e-books to continue learning offline.
- An individual’s dashboard provides a summary of training progress, courses and labs taken, and exam status. Management reports provide insights so a team’s engagement and progress can be measured.
- Globally available, translated content
- Access Red Hat’s most popular courses in as many as 11 languages: English, International Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, and Czech.*
*Course translations depend on training modality and course demand.
LOCALIZED CONTENT FOR A GLOBAL AUDIENCE
In today’s globalized landscape, it is more important than ever for teams in all regions to have training available in their local language.
Video classrooms use machine translations to subtitle instructor-led lessons into other languages. Expert chat uses machine software to translate so non-English speakers can converse with Red Hat certified instructors for guidance.
Written course content:
There are currently 50 courses in the subscription. Most are translated to our core eight languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese. We also have some courses in Hindi, traditional Chinese, and Czech.
Translations are available for all 40 video classrooms, including Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- Expert chat
- Machine learning translations are provided for: English, International Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.