Impact on the organization:
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to create microservices architectures using OpenShift. Microservices are a new alternative to designing modern applications, focused on working with less hardware resources and, therefore, reducing infrastructure costs. OpenShift is a cloud solution that leverages the usage of microservices running on containers.
While Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual:
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to perform these basic tasks in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform:
- Create containerized services using Docker.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy containerized applications on OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications.
OpenShift Enterprise Development (DO288)
- Design, build, and deploy containerized applications on an OpenShift cluster.
Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280)
- Learn to install and configure an instance of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.