CompTIA CySA+ Certification Prep Course - Cybersecurity Analyst
Exclusive - Learn how to analyze, monitor, and protect critical infrastructures using threat-detection and threat-analysis tools.
Gain the tools and tactics to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, evaluate an organization's security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur. This is a comprehensive approach to security aimed toward those on the front lines of defense.
This course is designed to assist students in preparing for the CompTIA CySA+ - Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CS0-003) certification exam and includes an exam voucher, study guide, and practice exams.
CompTIA’s CySA+ is a global, vendor-neutral certification covering intermediate-level knowledge and skills required by information security analyst job roles. It helps identify a cybersecurity professional’s ability to proactively defend an organization using secure monitoring, threat identification, incident response and teamwork. The CompTIA CySA+ CS0-003 certification exam ensures the candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Detect and analyze indicators of malicious activity
- Understand threat hunting and threat intelligence concepts
- Use appropriate tools and methods to manage, prioritize and respond to attacks and vulnerabilities
- Perform incident response processes
- Understand reporting and communication concepts related to vulnerability management and incident response activities
- Global Knowledge Delivered Course
- Training Exclusives