Global Knowledge’s CEO Todd Johnstone will need a bigger Awards Cabinet in the company’s Cary, North Carolina, HQ!
During 2019, the tech training business scooped major industry awards, across multiple product lines and geographies.
Awards received by Global Knowledge in 2019 include:
- Microsoft: Learning Partner of the Year
- EC-Council: Circle of Excellence (North America, Netherlands, UK), Top 10 Ethical Hacker (Middle Red Hat: Training Reseller of the Year (Netherlands) and Fastest Growing Certified Training Partner of the Year (Middle East, Turkey & Africa)
- VMware: Learning Partner of the Year (Middle East)
- CompTIA: Delivery Partner of the Year (United Kingdom)
- PECB: Partner of the Year (France)
- CIO Magazine: Best IT Training Provider (Netherlands)
- Training Industry: Top 20 IT Training Company
- Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts: Communicator Award (USA)
Todd Johnstone said, “We are very honoured to have received such strong validation by our partners and the industry, it is a great recognition of everyone in the organisation who develops, markets, manages and delivers our world leading training and helps our customers develop the skills they need for success.”
“This recognition sets a standard that we will build on. During the next year we will focus on giving all customers the very best experience possible every time they engage with Global Knowledge, as well as building innovative and flexible learning solutions to provide individuals and organisations with the training solutions they need, wherever, whenever and however they want them.”
Zane Schweer, Director of Marketing Communications
+1 (919) 388-1054
Global Knowledge equips individuals and organizations for success with the broadest and deepest portfolio of IT training solutions, wherever, whenever and however they are needed.
Global Knowledge meets customer needs through its unique flexibility to deliver via on-demand digital courses, virtual and physical classrooms, blended formats and customized on-site training, and through a worldwide partner network.
Students build the skills they need from foundational level up to deep specialist expertise, with the support of an industry leading team of instructors and of the largest libraries of digital tech skills content in the world.