Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible for this guarantee, the student must attend all delivery days of a Public Training Schedule session or Private Group Training session of the ITIL Foundation class or ITIL Intermediate class (Lifecycle or Capability module).
2. The student must take the corresponding ITIL exam on the last day of a Classroom Live session, or within 30 days of completing a Virtual Classroom Live session.
3. Students who do not pass the corresponding ITIL exam after completing the course for the first time have two options:
• Option 1 - Retake exam only: Students can request a retake exam voucher within 30 days of the failed exam by submitting a copy of their exam results to their Global Knowledge contact. Retake vouchers are good for web-based exams only and expire 12 months from the date of issue. If this Option 1 is selected, no further guarantee shall apply; or
• Option 2 - Retake the course: Students can request to retake the applicable ITIL course by submitting a request for such within 30 days of the date of the failed exam. Such request should be sent to the student’s Global Knowledge contact and must include a copy of the student’s exam results. The student may then, at no additional charge, enroll in any Public Training Schedule session (based on availability) offered in the 6 month period following the date of the failed exam.
4. Any student retaking the applicable ITIL course (Option 2) is required to use the materials and books from the original session. Failure to provide these materials will result in a charge for replacement materials.
5. Any student who does not pass the corresponding ITIL exam after retaking the ITIL course may request to retake the exam only (Option 1 in Item 3) or to retake the applicable course for a second time, following the steps outlined in Item 3 (Option 2) and Item 4.
6. A student who does not pass the ITIL exam on the third attempt may request a refund of the original course fee, minus exam fees. In order to request such, the student should submit his/her exam results with a letter requesting a refund within 6 months of the date of the failed exam. Refunds will be adjusted to account for promotions and discounts. The refund for a student whose original enrollment was part of Private Group Training session will be 1/12 of the Base Course Fee.
7. Self-paced ITIL Foundation, Managing Across the Lifecycle and ITIL Practitioner are excluded from this ITIL Guarantee.
8. Guarantee applies only for ITIL Foundation and ITIL Intermediate courses. (ITIL Intermediate courses include: ITIL Service Capability: Operational Support and Analysis; ITIL Service Capability: Planning, Protection, and Optimization; ITIL Service Capability: Release, Control, and Validation; ITIL Service Capability: Service Offerings and Agreements; ITIL Service Lifecycle: Continual Service Improvement; ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Design; ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Operation; ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Strategy; and ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Transition)
9. Guarantee applies for U.S. and Canadian registrants only.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos Limited, used under permission of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.