Easily meet requirements for A+, Network+, and Security+ renewal.
CompTIA certifications achieved on or after January 1, 2011, are valid for three years from the date issued. Keeping your certification current means renewing every three years and keeps your expertise up-to-date.
You can renew your credential in two ways:
- Pass the most current CompTIA exam prior to the three-year expiration date
- Earn the required number of continuing education units (CEUs) during each renewal period by participating in qualified activities
To help you satisfy Option 2, we created convenient and all-inclusive CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) Programs that include:
- Around-the-clock access to qualifying CE activities to meet your renewal requirement
- Payment of your CompTIA annual maintenance fees for the full three years
- Convenient tracking of your CE activities
With one-year access to IT-related web seminars and self-paced e-Learning, you can keep your skills sharp and easily rack up the CEUs required for A+, Network+, and Security+ renewal. Choose your CE program and keep your CompTIA skills on track: