The following level of experience or equivalent knowledge is recommended:
210-260 IINS v3.0
Standard Training Path
Accelerated Training Path
CCNA Security certification is valid for three years. To recertify, you must pass one of the following before your certification expiration date:
- Any current associate-level exam except the ICND1 exam.
- Any current 642-XXX professional-level or any 300-XXX professional-level exam.
- Any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams or any 650 online exams).
- Any current CCIE written exam.
- The current CCDE Written Exam or current CCDE Practical Exam.
- The Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview and the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Visit Cisco's site for additional recertification information.