CompTIA Network+ Continuing Education (CE) Program
Meet your CompTIA Network+ certification renewal requirements with this all-inclusive and convenient continuing education program.
CompTIA Network+ certifications achieved on or after January 1, 2011, are valid for three years from the date issued. Therefore, to remain certified, you must renew within three years of your certification date. Doing so helps you continuously develop IT networking skills and keeps your expertise up-to-date.
You can renew your Network+ credential in two ways:
- Option 1: Pass the most current CompTIA Network+ exam prior to the three-year expiration date
- Option 2: Earn 30 continuing education units (CEUs) per renewal period by participating in qualified activities
To help you satisfy Option 2, we created our CompTIA Network+ Continuing Education (CE) Program. This convenient, all-inclusive program includes:
- Around-the-clock access to qualifying CE activities to meet your renewal requirement
- Payment of your CompTIA annual maintenance fees for the full three years
- Convenient tracking of your CE activities
With one-year access to this program of networking-related web seminars and self-paced e-Learning, you can easily meet CompTIA's Network+ 30 CEU requirement. We will regularly add material on the latest IT networking topics.