CompTIA Security+ Continuing Education (CE) Program
Meet your CompTIA Security+ certification renewal requirements with this all-inclusive and convenient continuing education program.
CompTIA Security+ certifications achieved on or after January 1, 2011, are
valid for three years from the date issued. Therefore, to remain certified, you
must renew within three years of your certification date. Doing so helps you
continuously develop IT security skills and keeps your expertise up-to-date.
You can renew your Security+ credential in two ways:
- Option 1: Pass the most current CompTIA Security+ exam prior to the
three-year expiration date
- Option 2: Earn 50 continuing education units (CEUs) per renewal period
by participating in qualified activities
To help you satisfy Option 2, we created our CompTIA Security+ Continuing
Education (CE) Program. This convenient, all-inclusive program includes:
- Around-the-clock access to qualifying CE activities to meet your renewal
- Payment of your CompTIA annual maintenance fees for the full three
- Convenient tracking of your CE activities
With one-year access to this program of security-related web seminars and
self-paced e-Learning, you can easily meet CompTIA's Security+ 50-CEU
requirement. We will regularly add material on the latest security topics.