Microsoft’s Excel program is a staple in many business environments, but very few people take full advantage of this tool. This webinar is a great opportunity to introduce yourself to formulas, data validation, pivot tables, and power query.
Global Knowledge Microsoft Apps Instructor
Greg Lutes has been a technical trainer and consultant for almost 20 years. Greg has extensive experience with many types of desktop and server software and equipment. He is considered an expert in SharePoint and Office 365 technologies. His patient demeanor combined with a passion for technology and practical knowledge enable him to deliver productive and engaging learning experiences for all in attendance.
Watch this webinar for a high-level look at some key features in Excel to increase your efficiency with this great tool. Here are the areas we’ll cover in the webinar:
- You will see how to build formulas to automate your work
- Use Conditional Formatting to let Excel watch your numbers
- Use Data Validation to control data entry
- What is the difference between a Pivot Table and Power Pivot
- What can Power Query do for you