Upgrade your existing skills, acquire new ones and address gaps with upgraded on-demand learning experience
- Global Knowledge has launched its on-demand learning experience
- On-demand learning experience includes over 100 IT and business skills courses and is the result of extensive research and customer feedback
- On September 21 only, Global Knowledge is offering a free three-month digital subscription to an on-demand course
Research Triangle, NC – Global Knowledge, the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training, has launched its upgraded, on-demand learning experience. Built with the learner at the forefront, the experience puts the user in control, features over 100 courses designed and produced by industry-leading subject matter experts and helps the learner build skills to keep pace with rapidly evolving technology.
Global Knowledge’s on-demand learning experience provides value to the learner through:
- 24/7 access to courses and materials
- Ability to start, stop, resume and save as needed
- Free support from subject matter experts
- Hands-on labs and simulations
- Authorized and industry-approved content
- Student progress indicators and course completion certificates
- Peer-to-peer discussion forums
“As we see technology evolving and concerns about skills gaps growing, we know that training is the answer to talent shortages,” says Kevin Pawsey, Global Vice President of Digital Learning at Global Knowledge. “Our superior on-demand learning experience provides employees and organizations the flexibility they need to achieve their goals of building skills and ensuring technological innovation.”
On September 21 only, visitors to Global Knowledge’s website can register for one of the following free courses:
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- The Business Analyst in an Agile Environment
- Linux on Azure: Up and Running
- Understanding the Cloud Business Application & Vendor Landscape
- Getting Started with Git
Global Knowledge is offering a three-month digital subscription with each free course only on the launch date. Conditions apply; visit course registration page for more information.
About Global Knowledge
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT training and learning services. We empower organizations, teams and individuals with the skills and best practices necessary to leverage the technologies and competencies critical for sustained success and to create competitive advantages. With over 15 corporate offices around the world, our 1,400 employees are helping clients succeed in over 100 countries.
Course registration page