While it's not a strict prerequisite, it is recommended that you earn a Power Platform Fundamentals certification prior to training for other Power Platform or Dynamics 365 certifications.
Required Prerequisite: Complete one of five certifications.
- Option 1: Microsoft Certified: Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Option 2: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Option 3: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Option 4: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Option 5: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
Required Exam: MB-600: Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect
Add other Power Platform or Dynamics 365 certifications to your transcript!
Microsoft provides two re-certification options for those who want to demonstrate continuous competence in these areas. You can demonstrate that you're staying current in the technology by either taking a re-certification exam or stay-current course within two years of earning your certification. As soon as you pass either the course or the exam, the expiration date on your certification will be extended two years from that date. For more information, please check out the FAQ on Microsoft's Certification Exam Policies page.