Examens: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02)
- Prix: EUR195,00
- Réf.: SOA-C02
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02) examination is intended for system administrators in a cloud operations role who have at least 1 year of hands-on experience with deployment, management, networking, and security on AWS.
Bon à savoirTop
The exam validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Deploy, manage, and operate workloads on AWS
- Support and maintain AWS workloads according to the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Perform operations by using the AWS Management Console and the AWS CLI
- Implement security controls to meet compliance requirements
- Monitor, log, and troubleshoot systems
- Apply networking concepts (for example, DNS, TCP/IP, firewalls)
- Implement architectural requirements (for example, high availability, performance, capacity)
- Perform business continuity and disaster recovery procedures
- Identify, classify, and remediate incidents
There may be three types of questions on the examination. Some, or all, of these question types may be present during your exam.
Multiple choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
Multiple response: Has two correct responses out of five options.
Exam lab: Has a scenario that is composed of a set of tasks to perform in the AWS Management Console or AWS CLI.
Multiple choice and multiple response: Select one or more responses that best complete the statement or answer the question. Distractors, or incorrect answers, are response options that an examinee with incomplete knowledge or skill would likely choose. However, they are generally plausible responses that fit in the content area defined by the test objective.
Unanswered questions are scored as incorrect; there is no penalty for guessing.
All multiple choice and multiple response questions will be presented at the start of the exam in one section. There will be a review screen at the end of this section, where you may return to any of the multiple choice and multiple response questions. This will be the last opportunity to answer or change any multiple choice or multiple response selections. If your exam contains exam labs, that section will presented after the multiple choice and multiple response section. You will NOT be able to go back to the first section after you start the second section. Version 1.0 SOA-C02 2 | P a g e
Exam labs: Complete the required tasks for a given scenario in the AWS Management Console or AWS CLI in the provided AWS account.
When you begin your exam, you will be notified of the number of questions in the multiple choice and multiple response section, and the number of exam labs in the exam lab section. You will also see the percentage of your score that will be determined by your work in the exam labs. Plan to leave 20 minutes to complete each exam lab.
Finish all work on an exam lab before moving to the next one. You will NOT be able to return to a prior exam lab. You are welcome to use the virtual machine notepad or AWS CLI while working on your exam labs.
There may be more than one way to perform an exam lab. In those cases, a full score will be awarded if the correct end state to the scenario is achieved. Partial credit is awarded for partial completion of exam labs. However, exam content and the associated scoring are confidential, so no further information can be provided regarding partial credit awarded for an exam lab.
Tip: If you take your exam through online proctoring, you are permitted to use an external monitor as your ONLY display. Please set your screen resolution to 1,920 x 1,080 or 1,280 x 1,024. Set the scaling to 100%. Other settings may result in scrolling within the console.
For a sample of the multiple choice and multiple response questions and exam labs, please view the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02) Sample Exam Questions document.
Your examination may include unscored questions that are placed on the test to gather statistical information. These questions are not identified on the form and do not affect your score.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02) examination is a pass or fail exam. The examination is scored against a minimum standard established by AWS professionals who are guided by certification industry best practices and guidelines.
Your results for the examination are reported as a score from 100–1,000, with a minimum passing score of 720. Your score shows how you performed on the examination as a whole and whether or not you passed. Scaled scoring models are used to equate scores across multiple exam forms that may have slightly different difficulty levels.
Your score report contains a table of classifications of your performance at each section level. This information is designed to provide general feedback concerning your examination performance. The examination uses a compensatory scoring model, which means that you do not need to “pass” the individual sections, only the overall examination. Each section of the examination has a specific weighting, so some sections have more questions than others. The table contains general information, highlighting your strengths and weaknesses. Exercise caution when interpreting section-level feedback.
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, objectives, and example tasks only. It is not a comprehensive listing of the content on this examination. The table below lists the main content domains and their weightings. Domain % of Examination
Domain 1: Monitoring, Logging, and Remediation 20%
Domain 2: Reliability and Business Continuity 16%
Domain 3: Deployment, Provisioning, and Automation 18%
Domain 4: Security and Compliance 16%
Domain 5: Networking and Content Delivery 18%
Domain 6: Cost and Performance Optimization 12%
Recommended AWS Knowledge
Minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience with AWS technology
Experience in deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS
Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
Hands-on experience with the AWS Management Console and the AWS CLI
Understanding of AWS networking and security services
Hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- /fr-fr/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/fr/reviews/review-aws.png #000000
- <p><br /></p><table style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; border-style: solid; border-color: #141c36; float: left;" border="3" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="5" data-mce-style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; border-style: solid; border-color: #141c36; float: left;"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 100%;" data-mce-style="width: 100%;"><p style="text-align: left;" data-mce-style="text-align: left;"><strong><span style="color: #141c36;" data-mce-style="color: #141c36;">Modalité d'évaluation</span></strong></p><hr /><p style="text-align: left;" data-mce-style="text-align: left;">A l'issue de la formation, le participant est invité à s’auto-évaluer par rapport aux objectifs énoncés.</p></td></tr></tbody></table>
- <table style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; border-style: solid; border-color: #141c36; float: left;" border="3" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="5" data-mce-style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; border-style: solid; border-color: #141c36; float: left;"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 100%;" data-mce-style="width: 100%;"><p style="text-align: left;" data-mce-style="text-align: left;"><strong><span style="color: #141c36;" data-mce-style="color: #141c36;">Délais d’inscription</span></strong></p><hr /><p style="text-align: left;" data-mce-style="text-align: left;">Avant le début de la formation <strong>jusqu’à 5 jours ouvrés sous réserve de disponibilité </strong>sauf dans le cas d'un financement <a title="compte CPF" href="https://www.globalknowledge.com/fr-fr/formations/compte-personnel-de-formation-cpf" data-mce-href="https://www.globalknowledge.com/fr-fr/formations/compte-personnel-de-formation-cpf">CPF,</a> jusqu'à 11 jours ouvrés. <a rel="noopener noreferrer" title="formations éligibles CPF" href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" data-mce-href="mailto:email@example.com">Contactez-nous</a> pour connaître les formations éligibles.</p></td></tr></tbody></table><p><br /></p>
- /fr-fr/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/emea/gk-polaris/gk-polaris-accelerate-cybersecurity.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/fr-fr/products/abonnement/pl-accelerate #000000
- /fr-fr/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/fr/federacion-francaise-de-la-cybersecurite.png #000000
- /fr-fr/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/emea/gk-polaris/gk-polaris-accelerate-cloud.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/fr-fr/products/abonnement/pl-accelerate #000000