CCBA™ — Certification of Competency in Business Analysis
Global Knowledge is an Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™) of the International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA®)
The Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA™) is a professional certification for business analysts and recognizes expertise, skills and career investment. Ideal CCBA certification candidates include professionals working in:
• Business analysis
• Systems analysis
• Requirements analysis or management
• Process improvement
According to the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), earning your CCBA confirms that you are a recognized professional who identifies the business needs of an organization in order to determine business solutions and that you are the key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between the client, stakeholders and the solution team.
The Global Knowledge business analyst certification training courses prepare you for the CCBA exam, delving into the role and responsibilities of the business analyst and providing comprehensive training on building, documenting, communicating and managing requirements.
Please review the CCBA Handbook for complete information on application criteria, fees and process.
Completing the CCBA certification process includes demonstrating the experience, knowledge, and competencies of a qualified business analysis practitioner according to requirements designated by the IIBA. You must be knowledgeable in all six areas of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®), with proficiency in at least two. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3750 hours of business analysis work experience aligned with the BABOK® Guide in the last seven years
- Minimum of 900 hours in two of the six knowledge areas or 500 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum of 21 hours of professional development in the past four years
- At least a high school education or equivalent
- Two references from a career manager, client, or Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)
Signed Code of Conduct