What You'll Learn
Key topics and concepts covered on Exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Exam 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- At least two years of experience working with Exchange Server
- At least six months of experience working with Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2010
- At least two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2012
- At least two years of experience working with Active Directory and name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates, and working with Windows PowerShell
- MCSA: Server 2012
Who Needs To Attend
IT professionals who are responsible for the Exchange messaging environment in an enterprise environment, especially senior administrators who act as the technical lead over a team of administrators and who are a third level of support between the Exchange Recipient Administrator and the Exchange Server Administrator. You should be capable of deploying, building, designing, optimizing, and operating technologies and making the design and technology decisions necessary to ensure successful technology implementation projects.
Note: This course, like all Global Knowledge courses, is provided only to individuals sponsored by an employer (business, government agency, non-profit, etc.). Fee-paying members of the general public are not permitted to register. For more information, please contact us at 1-866-716-6688.