Freedom Super Saver Terms and Conditions
- Applies to new registrations only.
- Classroom and virtual classroom seats, and On-Demand courses, must be located or originate in Canada.
- Any combination of registrants may attend.
- Courses must be completed within one year of purchasing your Freedom Super Saver.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of your discount.
- This offer is non-refundable.
- Offer subject to change or cancellation.
- Discounts are based upon funds committed. The discounts will be documented in an agreement signed by the Customer and Global Knowledge. Freedom Super Saver funds may be used to purchase any courses or products offered by Global Knowledge, but negotiated discounts shall only apply to the public training schedule. Some courses and programs may be excluded from discounts (including, but not limited to, select Cisco courses). Only one discount may apply per eligible course. No other promotions, discount programs, prepayment plans, certification packages or savings programs shall apply to the purchase of discounted courses under the Freedom Super Saver Program. Global Knowledge reserves the right to exclude future courses and/or programs from the discounts.
- Additional terms apply. Speak with your account manager for more details.