Module 1 : Describe the business value of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Examine Microsoft Power Platform.
- Describe the business value of the Power Platform.
- Explore connectors in Power Platform.
- Review using Microsoft Dataverse to organize business data.
- Examine how Power Platform works together with Microsoft 365 apps and services.
- Explore solutions using Power Platform Microsoft Teams.
- Describe how Power Platform works with Dynamics 365.
- Describe how Power Platform solutions can consume Azure Services.
- Explore how Power Platform apps work together to create solutions.
Module 2: Get Started with Power Pages
- Power Pages provide a great way to allow internal and external audiences to view and interact with data from Microsoft Dataverse or Dynamics 365, and should be a consideration as a pillar in an organization's overall web strategy.
Module 3: Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
- This learning path introduces you to Power BI, and teaches you to use and build business intelligence reports.
Module 4: Manage workspaces and datasets in Power BI
- In this Learning Path, you'll learn how to publish Power BI reports to the Power BI service.
- You’ll also learn how to create workspaces, manage related items, and data refreshes for up-to-date reports.
- Additionally, implement row-level security to restrict user access to relevant data without the need for multiple reports.
Module 5: Create tables in Dataverse
- Create tables with Dataverse
- Import data into a Dataverse database
Module 6 : Manage tables in Dataverse
- Tables in Dataverse.
- Types of tables that are available in Dataverse.
- Creating a custom table.
- Enabling attachments within a table.
- Which licensing requirements to apply to use each type of table.
Module 7 : Create and manage columns within a table in Dataverse
- Learn what a column is in Dataverse.
- Learn about the types of columns that are available in Dataverse.
- Add a column to a table.
- Learn what a primary name column is in Dataverse.
- Identify restrictions that are associated with columns.
- Create an auto-numbering column.
- Create an alternate key.
Module 8 : Create a relationship between tables in Dataverse
- Why you should segment data that is used by your solutions into many tables.
- Why you need to relate one table to another.
- How to build relationships between tables.
- How to select the proper relationship type when you are building solutions with Dataverse.
Module 9 : Working with choices in Dataverse
- Learn about choices.
- Explore the standard choices.
- Create a new choice or modify an existing one.
Module 10 : Get started with security roles in Dataverse
- Learn about security roles and apply them to users in an environment.
- Learn how to add users to an environment.
- Understand security concepts in Dataverse
- Identify default security roles.
- Create a custom role.
- Create a custom security role and assign it to entities and users.
- Learn how to configure Dataverse teams for security
- Learn how to configure Dataverse group teams for security
Module 11 : Use administration options for Dataverse
- Administer Dataverse.
- Identify the different portals that are available for Dataverse.
Module 12 : Manage Dynamics 365 model-driven app settings and security
- Manage role-based security
- Explore customization functionality and customize themes
Module 13 : Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform security and governance
- Access Microsoft Power Platform admin experiences.
- Create simple environment and tenant-wide DLP policies.
- Discover and identify the differences between the Business data group and the No-business data group.
- Learn about the differences between out-of-the-box Power Automate Admin experiences and Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence toolkit.
Module 14 : Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Learn about model-driven app design
- Create a model-driven app
Module 15 : Configure forms, charts, and dashboards in model-driven apps
- Learn about form elements and controls
- Configure forms
- Use specialized form components
- Use editable grids
- Identify views and use public views
- Learn how to configure charts
- Learn how to configure dashboards
Module 16 : Get started with Power Apps canvas apps
- Explore how Power Apps can make your business more efficient.
- Learn how to use different technologies to perform different tasks in Power Apps.
- Learn about the different ways to build an app in Power Apps.
- Create your first app from data in an Excel workbook.
Module 17 : Connect to other data in a Power Apps canvas app
- Understand and use action-based connectors
- Integrate user information and user-profile information into a canvas app
- Use Power Automate with Power Apps
Module 18 : How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Understand the basics of building the UI through themes, icons, control customization, and images.
- Use personalization in a canvas app
- Understand the differences between the Tablet and Mobile form factors
Module 19 : Manage apps in Power Apps
- Learn how to view and restore app versions.
- Explore how to share an app, including permissions and notifications.
- Learn about what environments are, how to create them, and how to manage security.
- Find more information about Power Apps.
Module 20 : Build your first app with Power Apps and Dataverse for Teams
- Create an app by using the hero template.
- Customize and publish your app.
- Install templates.
Module 21: Access Dataverse in Power Pages websites
- Discover Power Pages components that are available to help you display and interact with Dataverse data on a Power Pages website.
- Identify the various features of the Power Pages components.
- Display a list of data and an associated drill-down list for details.
- Set up a form to access individual table rows.
- Trigger classic Dataverse workflows from the website.
Module 22: Authentication and user management in Power Pages
- Explore common authentication tasks in a Power Pages website deployment.
- Learn about portal contact extensions.
- Set up and register contacts as portal users.
- Align portal authentication settings with business requirements.
- Identify authentication provider capabilities and steps that are involved in the registration.
- Select and set up identity providers.
Module 23: Power Pages maintenance and troubleshootingApply strategies and techniques to troubleshoot Power Pages website issues.
- Learn how the Site Checker tool works and how to resolve potential website issues.
- Complete the website update process.
Module 24 : Define and create business rules in Dataverse
- Define business rules in Dataverse.
- Create and manage business rules in Dataverse.
Module 25 : Get started with Power Automate
- Create a flow that automatically saves email attachments
- Learn how to create a button flow to send yourself a reminder
Module 26 : Use the Admin center to manage environments and data policies in Power Automate
- Learn about the Admin center
- Learn how to import and export flows
- Learn how to share flows
Module 27 : Use Dataverse triggers and actions in Power Automate
- Learn about the Dataverse triggers and actions in Power Automate.
- Discover the additional inputs that are available.
Module 28 : Extend Dataverse with Power Automate
- Build flows with Dataverse.
- Integrate Dataverse with Microsoft Outlook.
- Integrate Dataverse with Microsoft To Do.
Module 29 : Introduction to expressions in Power Automate
- Use one or more functions to create expressions.
- Use functions to retrieve data, change data, evaluate data, and more.
Module 30 : Build your first Power Automate for desktop flow
- Learn about Power Automate for desktop flows.
- Learn how to create a new desktop flow.
- Record actions that are performed in the desktop-based Contoso Invoicing application.
- Perform a test run of the new desktop flow.
Module 31 : Run a Power Automate for desktop flow in unattended mode
- Run a basic desktop flow in unattended mode.
- Run a desktop flow and cloud flow scenario in unattended mode.
- Learn best practices and setup for unattended desktop flows.
Module 32 : Optimize your business process with process advisor
- Create your first recording.
- Edit recordings and group actions.
- Analyze recordings and interpret results.
Module 33 : Get started with Microsoft Copilot Studio bots
- Create Microsoft Copilot Studio bots.
- Test Microsoft Copilot Studio bots.
- Analyze performance.
Module 34 : Enhance Microsoft Copilot Studio bots
- Initiate Power Automate flows directly from topics in your bot.
- Configure bots to pass conversations to applications such as Omnichannel for Customer Service.
- Extract content from support pages and configure it into bot topics that you can use in conversations.
Module 35: Manage topics in Microsoft Copilot Studio
- Use topics to create and manage conversation paths in a bot.
- Work with topic triggers and conversation nodes.
- Add branching to a topic.
- Use system topics and create topics from content.
- Set up fall-back topics to handle unrecognized user input.
Module 36 : Manage Power Virtual Agents
- Create and configure a new bot.
- Set permissions and security.
- Use topics and entities.
- Import and export bots.
- Authenticate users.
Module 37 : Get started building with Power BI
- Learn how Power BI services and applications work together.
- Explore how Power BI can make your business more efficient.
- Learn how to create compelling visuals and reports.
Module 38 : Get data with Power BI Desktop
- Explore the data-centric features and tools of Power BI.
- Explore ways to find data.
Module 39 : Model data in Power BI
- Create relationships between your data sources
- Create a new field with calculated columns
- Optimize data by hiding fields and sorting visualization data
- Create a measure to perform calculations on your data
- Use a calculated table to create a relationship between two tables
- Format time-based data so that you can drill down for more details
Module 40 : Use visuals in Power BI
- Explore Power BI visuals
- Create visuals
Module 41 : Explore data in Power BI
- Upload reports
- Create dashboards
- Ask questions of your data
Module 42 : Publish and share in Power BI
- Publish reports
- Print and export reports
- Build apps
- Integrate with OneDrive
- Publish to the web
Module 43 : Manage solutions in Power Apps and Power Automate
- Package existing items into a solution.
- Create solutions.
- Edit existing solution-aware apps, flows in a solution.
- Import and export solutions.
- Deploy complex solutions with many components.
- Learn about component dependency on other components.
Module 44 : Load/export data and create data views in Dataverse
- View data within a table.
- Create or edit views of data in a table.
- Load data into a table.
- Export data from a table.
- Add, update, or delete data in a table by using Excel.
- Import data using Power Query in Maker Portal
- Generate a new dataflow from an Excel Template
- Learn about dataflows and Azure integration
Module 45 : Get started with AI Builder
- Explore how AI Builder can help improve your business performance.
- Learn how to use different AI technologies to enhance your processes.
- Create your first model.
- Learn how to use your models in Power Apps and Power Automate.
Module 46 : Manage models in AI Builder
- Learn about the lifecycle of a model.
- Learn how to manage model versions.
- Explore how to share a model, including permissions.
- Get a better understanding of AI Builder.
Module 47 : Use AI Builder in Power Automate
- Explore how using AI Builder in Power Automate can save you time.
- Learn how to use AI Builder actions in Power Automate.
- Discover advanced AI Builder usage in Power Automate.
Module 48 : Functional Consultant skills
- Learn the key responsibilities and skills of the functional consultant role on a project that involves Microsoft Power Platform.
- Learn about creating entity relationship diagrams, wireframes, and mockups for apps, documenting requirements and solution artifacts, and documenting details of data for migration and integration.
- Understand how functional consultants are expected to engage with stakeholders, perform quality assurance, and configure integrations on projects.
Module 49 : Solution Architect series: Plan application lifecycle management for Power Platform
- Learn about Microsoft's vision and the solution architect’s role in ALM.
- Review environment strategies.
- Define a solution structure for your deliverables.