To become a CCP-N, you must first attain the CCA-N certification:
To become a CCP-N, you must pass Exam 1Y0-340, which covers:
- Application Firewall Overview
- Application Firewall Profiles and Policies
- Regular Expression
- Attacks and Protections
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Security and Filtering
- NetScaler MAS: Introduction and Configuration
- Managing and Monitoring NetScaler Instances
- Managing NetScaler Configurations
- NetScaler Web Logging
- Integrated Caching
- Front-End Optimization
- Tuning and Optimizations
CCP-N certified associates can choose one of the following options:
- Attend the Instructor-led training CNS-320: Citrix NetScaler Advanced Topics – Security, Management, and Optimization course.
- Partners and customers will not be required to pass the exam.
- Take and pass the 1Y0-351 Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Essentials and Networking exam.