Citrix Certified Professional - Networking (CCP-N)
Designed for network engineers, Citrix Certified Professional - Networking (CCP-N) certification validates the knowledge and skills needed to implement, manage and optimize Citrix NetScaler 10 for networking performance and optimization.
If you have a networking background and are looking to develop core networking skills, the CCP-N is an ideal starting point. If you have a CCA for NetScaler 9 or earlier certification, pursue the CCP-N to stay current. Individuals with a CCA for NetScaler 10 will also be awarded a CCP-N.
Steps to Certification
- Prepare with recommended training:
- NetScaler 10 Essentials and Networking (CNS-205)
- Review the preparation guide for Exam 1Y0-350: Citrix NetScaler 10 Essentials and Networking.
- Pass Exam 1Y0-350.
To become a CCP-N, you must pass Exam 1Y0-350, which covers:
- Configuring basic NetScaler settings
- Configuring network-related settings of the NetScaler implementation
- NetScaler implementation and traffic
- Configuring load balancing on NetScaler for back-end servers and traffic
- Configuring SSL offloading
- Configuring acceleration and optimization of traffic-handling
- Customizing NetScaler traffic-handling
- Monitoring network-related activities and performance
- Troubleshooting issues on the NetScaler