Citrix Certified Associate - Networking (CCA-N)
The Citrix Certified Associate - Networking (CCA-N) credential is designed for network and system administrators and validates the knowledge and skills needed to implement and manage Citrix NetScaler 10 for app and desktop virtualization solutions in an enterprise environment.
Steps to Certification
- Prepare with recommended training:
- Review the preparation guide for Exam 1Y0-250: Implementing Citrix NetScaler 10 for App and Desktop Solutions.
- Pass Exam 1Y0-250.
To become a CCA-N, you must pass Exam 1Y0-250, which covers:
- Assessing infrastructure needs for the NetScaler implementation
- Designing the NetScaler implementation
- Building the solution to enable remote access
- Securing the NetScaler Integrating with Citrix, Microsoft and third-party technologies
- Configuring disaster recovery
- Customizing traffic in a NetScaler implementation
- Setting up auditing, monitoring and reporting for the NetScaler implementation
- Troubleshooting issues on NetScaler