What You'll Learn
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand workflow fundamentals
- Understand fundamental FileNet workflow elements and how they are used in FileNet workflow applications.
- How workflow processing occurs and how to use administrative tools
- Learn how to launch process and track a workflow.
- Learn how to search for work items in a processing workflow.
- Understand Case Foundation architecture
- Understand IBM Case Foundation architecture to:
- Enable the system administrator to maintain workflow applications effectively.
- Facilitate the workflow author in developing and testing of FileNet workflow applications.
Who Needs To Attend
This intermediate course is intended for the following:
- Workflow System Administrator is responsible for day-to-day operations of production FileNet Workflow applications and maintenance of the workflow systems.
- Workflow Author is responsible for designing and implementing FileNet workflow applications in the development environment. The Workflow Author prepares the workflow system objects for the FileNet workflow applications which typically provide advanced work management and process automation functions integrated with content management.