What You'll Learn
- Main concepts and practical applications about organizational change
- How portfolio, program, and project management uses the effective change management practices inherent in the PMI© global standards
- Practices, processes, tools, and techniques on managing change in the context of portfolio, program, and primarily project management
- Planning, managing success and resistance, as well as implementing and sustaining change at different organizational levels
- How critical and important change management uses project management as the key driver in executing organizational strategy
Who Needs To Attend
Project managers, senior project managers, IT managers and professionals, program managers, portfolio managers, HR managers and executives, organizational development professionals, project sponsors and executives, functional managers, project coordinators and administrators, project analysts, project leaders, team leaders, product managers, R&D managers, project team members and any other project or program related functions across all industry domains.