What You'll Learn
- Employ eight different strategies to establish the right environment for innovation
- Focus on key challenges and formulate a powerful challenge statement to focus your efforts
- Use the Bottom Line Innovation process map to guide the creation and implementation of innovative ideas and solutions
- Identify the ideal future and develop opportunity statements to shape and open possibilities
- Brainstorm individually and collectively to begin idea generation
- Go beyond brainstorming by using five pattern-breaking techniques to generate hundreds of new ideas
- Pool ideas and select key ones using consistent evaluation criteria
- Assess the relative risks and benefits of each idea to determine feasibility and establish priorities
- Build action plans and gain commitment from the implementation team
- Obtain support from others for your ideas and implementation plans
Prework for this course is required four weeks in advance.
You are required to meet with the instructor prior to the course to confirm Challenge Statement.
Who Needs To Attend
Team members, intact teams, and others who need to develop new, unexpected, and useful ideas to address business issues, challenges, opportunities, and problems