Project Troubleshooting and Recovery
Regain control when you are behind schedule, over budget, under quality, and beyond the scope.
In this course, you will learn the concepts, tools, and techniques to be able to:
- Perform basic trouble prevention activities early in a project
- Identify areas to focus on to reduce project failures
- Assess project health and identify when a project is in trouble
- Determine the need for project recovery based on a situation's severity
- Present recovery options for a project
- Formulate a recovery plan
- Lead project recovery actions and monitor recovery success
- Stabilize and restore project performance based on redefined objectives
- Conduct a meaningful lessons learned process that can help reduce future project troubles
Students pursuing a university-recognized and/or accredited certificate in Canada or continuing education units in the US must attend at least 90% of class time, participate in class exercises and section-knowledge checks, and score at least 70% on an end-of-class, multiple-choice assessment.
- Global Knowledge Delivered Course