What You'll Learn
- Assess overall project riskiness
- Manage uncertainty in terms of both opportunities and threats
- Role of a risk management plan
- Risk within an execution strategy
- Conduct qualitative risk assessments in order to rank risks
- Conduct quantitative risk assessments in order to adequately budget for uncertainty
- Develop risk response plans for significant risks
- Monitor and control uncertainty during execution
- Ensure success by understanding the role of a risk management plan and lessons learned
Do not take this course if you have taken IT Risk Management.
Who Needs To Attend
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, and program managers.