- Valid for Global Knowledge delivered Classroom Live, Virtual Classroom Live and Virtual Classroom Fit courses on the Canadian Public Training Schedule with a minimum list price of $2095 purchased on or after July 19, 2016
- Courses purchased, fully or partially, using Citrix Training Passes (CTPs), Juniper Training Credits (JTCs), Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs), Palo Alto Networks Training Vouchers, VMware Training Credits (PSO) or all IBM funding types, including but not limited to IBM Education Packs, are excluded.
- All purchases are final at the time of registration.
- Excludes the following:
- This promotion valid to Canadian residents only.
- Offer is not available where prohibited by your company policy or any statute or regulation.
- Government employees are generally not eligible to receive promotional items and may not participate in this promotion.
- All courses must be attended in Canada.
- This promotion applies to phone orders only.
- This offer is nontransferable.
- All courses must be attended by March 31, 2017.
- This offer is good at the time of initial registration only. The offer is not valid with any other discounts, promotions, savings packages or Private Group Training deliveries.
- In the event that Global Knowledge cancels a course in which an eligible participant is enrolled, Global Knowledge reserves the right to place the participant in the same course in the same site (or other location mutually agreed with participant) within six months of original schedule date.
- Global Knowledge reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Promotion participants will see their promotional tile activated in their MyGK account on the last day of class, verifying that they have been identified as a participant in this promotion.
- Participants must verify that they are eligible to receive the promotion, make their selection and supply an email address for delivery of e-gift card or shipping address for delivery of the device . Each participant must respond within 90 days of the last day of class.
- Participants who fail to respond within 90 days forfeit their right to receive the Best Buy® Canada e-Gift Card or a device.
- Qualified promotion participants should expect to receive their Best Buy® Canada e-Gift Card within four weeks of completion of the following: (1) Global Knowledge's receipt of payment, (2) participant's class attendance and (3) participant's response to their MyGK promotional tile. All three steps must take place in order for the Best Buy® Canada e-Gift card to be delivered to the email address that the participant supplied.
- Qualified promotion participants should expect to receive their device within 10 weeks of completion of all of the following: (1) Global Knowledge's receipt of payment, (2) verified course attendance, and (3) the response to their MyGK promotional tile. All three must take place prior to shipment.
- Global Knowledge will endeavor to deliver the Best Buy® Canada e-Gift card promptly, but delivery is dependent upon completion of the three steps listed above and availability of the e-gift card or device from Global Knowledge's supplier.
- Best Buy® is not affiliated with Global Knowledge. Best Buy does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo and the tag design are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. © 2016 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
- iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.