CARY, NC, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has released several new training courses and certifications to close the cloud skills gaps organizations are facing. Global Knowledge, the worldwide leader in IT training and an AWS training partner, will be onsite at AWS’ re:Invent show in Las Vegas, December 2-5, to help AWS customers learn how to more readily adopt, deploy and maintain AWS solutions.
The new AWS courses and certifications:
- Architecting on AWS Accelerator course combines Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS into a single five-day course and prepares students for both the AWS Architect Associate and AWS Architect Professional exams.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification and the corresponding AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials training course prepare non-technical business roles to understand cloud concepts and AWS Cloud Services.
The recently published Global Knowledge Skills and Salary Report revealed that, according to IT decision-makers, cloud computing skills are the second most challenging area to find and hire qualified talent. As a result, cloud salaries are at a premium, and AWS has four top-paying certifications.
“Companies originally shifted to cloud solutions to gain cost controls, now they’re migrating for better innovation opportunities and speed to market,” said Susan Cipollini, Global Knowledge, global portfolio director for cloud computing. “With that shift, skills gaps have developed. To help close those gaps, AWS certifications play a key role because they validate skills and ultimately will help them be successful in their jobs.”
Learn more about our AWS training and certification curriculum: www.globalknowledge.com/aws.
AWS Training Resources:
- How to Become an AWS Certified Architect
- How to Become an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Ask your AWS skills questions at GKontheCloud
About Global Knowledge
Global Knowledge supports the international technology industry and organizations with the best tech skills training and solutions. Global Knowledge delivers the broadest and deepest portfolio of IT training programs, with the unique flexibility to deliver directly via on-demand digital courses, virtual and physical classrooms, customized and blended formats, and through a worldwide partner network.