Cisco Contact Center technologies provide superior customer experience while managing high-volume customer inquiries from multiple communication channels including voice, email, chat, and social media. Intelligent distribution and advanced capabilities maintain high customer service levels and high staff productivity.
Highly skilled support engineers are required to effectively design, deploy, configure, and troubleshoot these systems to effectively manage customer inquiries, maintain customer satisfaction, and ensure system continuation.
The courses below allow you to understand and implement these Cisco Contact Center technologies:
Unified Contact Center Express
- UCCXD - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v6.0
- ASCCX - Advanced Scripting for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v8.0
Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Administration (UCCE-A v11.5)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration (UCCE-AA v11.5)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment (UCCE-D v11.5)
Unified Intelligence Center
- CUICEU - Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for End Users v1.1
- CUICAU - Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for Advanced Users v1.1
Unified Email and Web Interaction Manager
View the complete Cisco Contact Center curriculum