Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT + Preguntas, Respuestas y Explicaciones (QAE)
CGEIT recognizes a wide range of professionals for their knowledge and application of enterprise IT governance principles and practices. As a CGEIT certified professional, you demonstrate that you are capable of bringing IT governance into an organization—that you grasp the complex subject holistically, and therefore, enhance value to the enterprise.
When an enterprise employs a CGEIT, they ensure good governance, which provides for an environment of no or few “surprises” and the ability to have an agile response to any that arise. CGEIT is considered by many companies and governmental agencies as a prerequisite for employees involved with enterprise IT governance.
For the professional, CGEIT provides:
- A global and prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise.
- Competitive advantage that will distinguish you from your peers.
- Higher earnings and greater career growth.
- The benefits of becoming part of an elite peer network.
- The ability to leverage the tools and resources of a global community of industry experts.
CGEIT enhances credibility, influence and recognition. CGEIT combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work, management and educational experience, providing greater recognition in the marketplace and influence at the executive level.
Why employers hire CGEIT's:
- The employee has the knowledge and experience necessary to support and advance the IT governance of an enterprise.
- The employee maintains ongoing professional development necessary for successful on-the-job performance.
- The enterprise’s IT and business systems operate with greater efficiencies and optimum effectiveness resulting in greater trust in, and value from, information systems.
CGEIT demonstrates proven expertise. Boards and executive management expect IT to deliver business value. IT governance is a key component of enterprise governance and success. A CGEIT designation demonstrates that you have proven experience and knowledge in the governance of enterprise IT.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) : 31