Practice Labs and Assessments: MeasureUp Practice Test - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MU-MS-101)
- Price: £75.00
- Code: MU-MS-101
The renewed MeasureUp MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft MS-101 exam.
This exam is aimed at administrators who want to validate their skills. Qualified candidates should be able to design and implement modern device services and implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management. They should also be experienced in managing Microsoft 365 governance and compliance.
This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
This test contains 155 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Implement modern device services - 48
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management - 50
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance - 57
Features and Benefits
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. MeasureUp ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. The MeasureUp practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
Recommended exam preparation guidelines:
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.