SCRUM Master & Exam
- Course Code SCRUM-M
- Duration 2 days
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
The application of Scrum for software development is increasing rapidly. Many organizations are considering applying or already using Scrum. Scrum is also increasingly used outside of ICT. Many available tools and Scrum training courses focus on the theory of Scrum and only to a lesser extent on the application. This while 'the power of Scrum' lies precisely in its simple picking up and application. This Scrum Master course therefore offers you the opportunity to link theory and practice.
During this two-day Scrum Master training you will learn everything about working as a Scrum Master and / or Scrum team member. In addition to a piece of theory about the basic concepts of Scrum, the training offers various tools and exercises to apply Scrum directly in practice. The training also prepares you for the Scrum Master exam to obtain the Professional Scrum Master certification from Scrum.org (PSM I). This exam is included in the price.
- Delivery Format: Virtual Learning
- Date: 06-07 September, 2021
- Location: Virtual
This Scrum training is suitable for Project managers, Team leaders, IT / Development managers, Product managers, Test managers, Business analysts, Architects, Developers and Testers who are interested in applying Scrum to create maximum added value and improved customer and employee satisfaction.
At the end of the class, you would:
- Be familiar with the agile philosophy: method of managment, planning, division of roles, and communication.
- Know the way Scrum works.
- Be able to maintain the agile principles within your organisation.
- Why Agile?
- Basic principles SCRUM (Roles, Events, Backlogs and rules)
- The Scrum Master role
- How do you create an initial Product Backlog?
- How do you keep your Product Backlog up to date?
- How to best organize Scrum teams.
- How to create, prioritize and estimate User stories for the product backlog.
- How do you monitor progress?
- How do you monitor quality?
- How do you implement Scrum in an organization?
- The role of management in a company, driven by self-organizing teams
- How one can help new and experienced teams to be more successful.
- How to scale Scrum to larger international projects.
- Preparation PSM I (Professional Scrum Master I assessment)
To obtain the Professional Scrum Master certification (PSM I), all participants must successfully pass the online certification exam after completing the training. This exam is in English and is included in the price.
Note: This training has a lot of overlap (about 80%) with the following training sessions:
- SCRUM-F, Agile - Scrum Foundation
- SCRUM-PO, Scrum Product Owner
- /en-gb/-/media/global-knowledge/merchandising/right-side-column/uk/itil-v3-retirement.png https://www.globalknowledge.com/en-gb/training/courses/topics/itil-and-service-management/itil4-training-resources/Transition-to-ITIL-4?utm_source=Course%20Overview&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=ITIL%20v3%20retirement #000000