CompTIA A+ Certification Accelerated
- Course Code G004
- Duration 5 days
- Version 220-1101 & 220-1102
Additional Payment Options
GTC 37 inc. VAT
GTC, Global Knowledge Training Credit, please contact Global Knowledge for more details
This course is available in the following formats:
Event at company
Self paced electronic learning
Traditional Classroom Learning
Learning that is virtual
Request this course in a different delivery format.
- IT Support Specialist
- Helpdesk Technician
- Field Technician
- Tier I Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Associate Network Engineer
- Systems Support Technician
- Junior Systems Administrator
Individuals seeking CompTIA A+ certification (220-1101 and 220-1102)
- Prepare for the latest A+ certification exams.
- Support basic IT infrastructure, including endpoint management, advanced device connectivity troubleshooting, and basic networking.
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware, including components, connectors and peripherals.
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices.
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals, including detecting and removing malware, addressing privacy concerns, physical security and device hardening.
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and the use of scripting in IT support.
Lesson 1: Installing Motherboards and Connectors
Lesson 2: Installing System Devices
Lesson 3: Troubleshooting PC Hardware
Lesson 4: Comparing Local Networking Hardware
Lesson 5: Configuring Network Addressing and Internet Connections
Lesson 6: Supporting Network Services
Lesson 7: Summarizing Virtualization and Cloud Concepts
Lesson 8: Supporting Mobile Devices
Lesson 9: Supporting Print Devices
Lesson 10: Configuring Windows
Lesson 11: Managing Windows
Lesson 12: Identifying OS Types and Features
Lesson 13: Supporting Windows
Lesson 14: Managing Windows Networking
Lesson 15: Managing Linux and macOS
Lesson 16: Configuring SOHO Network Security
Lesson 17: Managing Security Settings
Lesson 18: Supporting Mobile Software
Lesson 19: Using Support and Scripting Tools
Lesson 20: Implementing Operational Procedures
This course prepares you for:
- CompTIA A+ 220-1101
- CompTIA A+ 220-1102
Please note: In order to obtain the CompTIA A+ Certification, you must take and pass both 220-1101 and 220-1102 exams.
Follow on CoursesTop
- Comptia A+ Core 1
- Comptia A+ Core 2
- CompTIA CertMaster Learn for A Plus Core 1 Individual License
- CompTIA A+ Core 1 Gold Bundle (CM Learn, CM Labs, CM Practice, Exam)
- CompTIA A+ Core 1 Platinum Bundle (CM Learn, CM Labs, CM Practice, Exam)
- CompTIA CertMaster Learn for A Plus Core 2 Individual License
- CompTIA A Plus Core 2 Gold Bundle (CM Learn, CM Labs, 1 Exam)
- CompTIA A Plus Core 2 Platinum Bundle (CM Learn, CM Labs, CM Practice, 1 Exam)
- CompTIA A+ Certification Accelerated
- Network Management
- CompTIA A+ Certification Accelerated | Skillsoft Global Knowledge